Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I LOVE JENNY CHEUNG!

Today, Im stepping away from the fun and somewhat silly concepts that I usually talk about and move toward something more serious. My girlfriend, Jenny Cheung.

Key Club gave me alot of things. Experiences, growth, friends, but she stands above them all. I originally met her due her becoming a new officer in my Key Club Division.

While we first met in March, we didnt have a first date until May 23. We haven't been apart since. I love her so much. I mean really, shes smart, funny, pretty, fun, cute, so many adjectives and superlatives you really can't say enough, so whats not to love.

With us celebrating out anniversary recently, I wanted to say that I am eagerly looking forward to our future together. Where ever we end up, I know that well be together. I love you Jenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment