Thursday, April 22, 2010

MLB 2010: Beginning of Season Impressions

The MLB season has gotten underway and I am excited to see what this year brings. The story that I am most interested in is the big name rookies and prospects. Stephen Strasburg, Arlodius Chapman, and of course Jason Heyward. Heyward has been playing up to all the hype so far, and is in some ways even exceeding them, while Strasburg and Chapman are dominating in the minors. I think theyll be joining the show very soon. Tim Lincecum is still shuting down everyone he faces, while Zack Grenke isnt showing why he won last year's Cy Young. The Dodgers are tanking to begin the season, which worries me a little bit, but I think theyll bounce back. The Phillies are looking dominante, the Red Sox can't score a run, and there are alot of teams surprising in the early season.

I'm saying it right now! Yankees are going to repeat this year! A-Rod, Jeter, Teixerira, Sabathia, Rivera, and now add Curtis Granderson. This team is the favorite...for good reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment