Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pokemon SoulSilver & HeartGold Review

Ok so as you already know, I LOVE POKEMON! That and gundam are like my drug......(maybe SNSD and Rubiks cubes too). So in September 2009, Pokemon SoulSliver and HeartGold were released in Japan, and I downloaded it and played it right away. My friends on the other hand waited til the American version came out on March 14, which is why I am writing this article now, not earlier.

My Japanese version is patched with English, so everything is English, but the dialog (So items, pokedex, moves, names, etc are in English)

Pokemon Sliver was my favorite version, so this remake really had me excited and it didnt disappoint. The new addition of the Pokethlon and Pokewalker accesory was great, but my favorite improvement, and maybe the stupidest one is the partner pokemon lol. Before you laugh, I liked how in Pokemon Yellow, Pikachu followed you around. When I was like 7, I was so sad when I evolved my Pikachu and it stopped following me. So I really enjoyed this little part of the game.

The same everything applies to this game as every Pokemon game. Gyms, Elite Four, Team Rocket, etc etc. IVs, EVs, items, mostly everything is the same. Still, I enjoy this game alot and I am still playing it now haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment