Thursday, April 22, 2010

NCAA March Madness 2010

I forgot to mention my NCAA Men's Basketball Bracket haha. Well I epically FAILED! lol. My Final Four were Kansas, Kentucky, Syracuse, and Villanova. I thought that Kansas and Kentucky were a step, if not more, ahead of everyone else. I felt that Syracuse had the players and coaching to get to the final four. I didn't think that Duke was a good team. I didn't even have Duke getting to the Elite Eight. I don't like Duke to begin with (Its like how Notre Dame is for college football lol). So seeing them win is kinda disappointment, and I was rooting for Bulter and I thought that Bulter was the superior team. I still think I was right to a certain degree, but I think that the game could have gone either way. Overall it was a fun think to watch and hopefully it stays like that (with today's announcement of upping the teams to 68).

No comments:

Post a Comment