Tuesday, April 20, 2010

NBA Playoff Prediction: Round 1

Ok so time for the NBA Playoffs 2010!

I will be giving my round by round predictions

Here it my prediction for how things are going to pan out in the first round.



Western Conference Round 1

1 Lakers

8 Thunder

Prediction: I love Durant, Westbrook, and Green, but the Lakers are too tall and have too much talent. The Thunder have a bright future, but its the Kobe and the Lakers' time now. Lakers in 5

2 Mavericks

7 Spurs

Prediction: The Spurs are good, but too old. Caron Butler has brought a new energy and fire to the Mavs and I think theyll make a strong push. Kidd and Dirk look hungry and theyll be tough to beat. Mavericks in 6.

3 Suns

4 Trailblazers

Prediction: I love the Trailblazers. I think even without Oden, Prizbella, and Brandon Roy, they could do alot. I like some of the players on the Suns, like Nash, Stoudimire, and Jason Richardson. Im not a big fan of Barbosa or Robin Lopez. I just think the Suns got hot at the end of the season and theyll go back to normal soon. Unless the Suns stay at Super Sayian, I think the Trailblazers win in 6.

4 Nuggets

5 Jazz

Prediction: Ok I dont like the Nuggets. I think Carmelo and Billups are overrated. The only guy I like is Ty Lawson. I think that the Jazz have alot of firepower and Deron WIlliams runs that team very well, along with the coaching from Jerry Sloan, who has like 100 years of playoff experience. Jazz in 5.



Eastern Conference Round 1

1 Cavaliers

8 Bulls

Prediction:The Cavs are too strong. Lebron is a monster and with Shaq coming back, and Jamison getting comfortable. Mo Williams, Delante West, Big Z, all those guys. I am a huge fan of what the Bulls are doing. I like Derrick Rose, I think hes a star (But John Wall is a better PG), and being a USC guy I like Taj Gibson. I like Noah, Deng, but the Cavs are too much. Cavs in 4.

2 Magic

7 Bobcats

Prediction: The Bobcats have Larry Brown and the power of Michael Jordan, but Gerald Wallace, Stephen Jackson, and co cant handle the Magic. Dwight Howard is a freak of nature with shoulders to match. Vince Carter, Rashard Lewis, Jameer Nelson, and so many other guys. I think that the Magic are going to the Eastern Conference Finals, so they can't lost here. Good work getting this far Bobcats, but Magic in 4.

3 Hawks

6 Bucks

Prediction: The Hawks are too athletic. Andrew Bogut was big for the Bucks this year, and his injury really hurts the team. Sure Brandon Jennings and John Salmons are there, but with Al Horford down low, and Josh Smith flying around, I dont think the Bucks have a chance. Hawks in 4.

4 Celtics

5 Heat

Prediction: I love the Heat. Dwayne Wade is my favorite player. I liked Michael Beasley and Mario Chalmers since they were in college, and I still like what their doing. I think Jermane ONeal still has some stuff in the tank. I really want the Heat to pull this out, but I think the Celtics are gonna take this one. Garnett, Pierce, Allen, and now Rondo. And add Rasheed "Overreact" Wallace. I think the Celtics take it in 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment